Thursday, October 9, 2008

'Fear Factor..do you dare!

Can I just say how great Grammie and Grandad are!! Grammie is the party lady! I tell her she needs to start her own business with all of her great party ideas, she is just really creative and fun.
She had a party for all of the October birthdays and there are a lot in the family. She always likes to have a theme for these parties, and of course this month's is Halloween-Fear Factor.

She really goes to the hilt. Even down to the food. Look how fun, she had all these different choices of gross things to eat...
Dried skin and lotion, maggots, brains for dinner anyone?It was a 'Fear Factor' theme so there were plenty of crazy things the kids had to do.
The kids loved it and the grown-ups too! It is always so great to get together with the family. Thank-you Grammie for always making such fun parties, for all of the hard work you do and for always taking such good care of us. You and Grandad are the best. We love you.


2 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

Looks like fun. I can't wait for our party, I wish it would be an all nighter!

Amanda said...

That looks like a fun party! The dried skin and lotion might be the grossest thing.